Multipurpose concept Imagine being able to use your space to your advantage and transform a large area into multiple smaller rooms in an instant with minimal effort. Now imagine the possibilities of maximizing your revenue by using acoustic partitions, hosting multiple meetings simultaneously during the day, and easily stacking partitions and converting them into one large event space at night.
Our MG100 Movable Acoustic Walls, also known as movable walls, are manufactured in the UK to the highest specifications and are able to meet the highest security requirements. The MG100 is one of the few partitions in Europe capable of withstanding a flame for more than 60 minutes.
Acoustic partitions offer many fantastic benefits, whether dividing a school hall into two distinct multi-purpose areas for simultaneous physical activity, or dividing a large conference facility into smaller seminar rooms through the use of acoustical partitions.
Movable walls give you control over how your space is used
- Space Management ~ Living walls provide effective space solutions for many environments including offices, educational institutions, sports facilities, restaurants and entertainment venues, religious centers or retail areas
- Smart use of space – movable walls offer a flexible solution to make the most of interior space. Room sizes can be changed at any time to take advantage of the income potential of the commercial space or simply create the most efficient use of floor space Acoustic ~ Partitions are the highest level of full-featured single-panel systems. Up to 58dB of noise reduction is achieved through a combination of baffle panels and operable top and bottom seals.
- FUNCTION ~ Traceless Space ~ When the operable seal is retracted, the panels glide easily and quietly along a unique aluminum elevated track system (no floor rails required). Final closure of each panel is provided by a removable operating handle extending the seal from the top and bottom of each panel, creating an acoustic seal.
- Customizable Configurations – Rail and support systems provide ease of use and orientation flexibility, allowing panels to be stacked in a variety of configurations.
- Panel Options ~ Individual panels can be constructed with manual or semi-automatic retractable top and bottom seals. Panels also available in curved or with recessed walk-in doors and glass cutouts
- Finishes – The options available with our systems are nearly endless, popular finishes include MFC, veneer and laminate, but we can also supply dry wipes, wallpaper and fabrics.